- Right-click desktop and choose Personalize.
Windows quickly brings you over to the Settings app’s Personalization section, neatly open to the Background setting.
- Select Picture from the Background’s drop-down list.
The Background section’s menu lets you create a background from a picture, a color, or a slideshow — a combination of photos that automatically changes at preset intervals.
- Click on the Browse button to search your files for the downloaded wallpaper.
Windows immediately places it across your desktop and shows you a preview atop the Personalization window. If you’re pleased, jump to step 4.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new background.
Windows will save this image across your screen.
- Select downloaded wallpaper image.
From a finder window or your desktop, locate the downloaded wallpaper image file.
- Click on Set Desktop Picture.
Control-click (or right click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you don’t see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a sub-menu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.